23.9.09

disney.

it was raining today. my super modern rainboots carried me outside anyway, where i had to do my shopping at discount prices at a local supermarket. my hair was frizzing but perfectly cut under my yellow umbrella.
while waiting for the bus, a car drove by and swerved to avoid a cat, driving right into a puddle of wet, soaking me under my umbrella, and my groceries. the driver immediately got out to check that he hadn't killed the cat. i sneezed and shivered in the cold, and this strong beautiful man turned and saw me standing there, dripping wet with my groceries.
a bright toothy smile flashed at me and i melted like a bowl of sugar left out overnight and covered with beads of morning dew. i looked into deep blue eyes and didnt realize we were floating towards eachother, traffic stopped behind his sports car. he came close enough to smell, my favorite shopping mall cologne floated into my nostrils and i nearly swooned. this was the man i'd been waiting for all my life. he took me in his arms and tilted me back, planting the kiss of all kisses upon my awaiting lips and i knew we would be together forever.

then god came down with his angels and blessed us.

and a couple months later santa claus was very good to me, filling the stockings with expensive lingerie and an engagement ring. we married in a church by the sea. elvis came back from the dead and sang during the reception.
i was a virgin my wedding night. and god came down again from his throne and fucked me first, a gift for keeping my legs closed all this time. god and i begot a son, of course, because a daughter would be weak and lame, and this became the son of god. my husband wasn't jealous though because who can be jealous of god? also because we are never jealous of eachother.


then i woke up and realized that hollywood and disney are the devil and create stories entirely for setup and disappointment. the love story of amelie, the love story of beauty and the beast, i dont care who the fuck it is, it doesnt turn out that way. show me the end, the gruesome bloody truth, the years after of confusion and doubt. the death.