12.4.10

heading to venice.

all i want is a room somewhere far away from the cold night air. with one enormous chair oh wouldnt it be lovely? lots of choclate for me to eat. lots of coal making lots of heat. warm face warm hands warm feet oh wouldnt it be lovely? oh so lovely sitting abso-bloomin-lutely still. i would never budge till spring
crept under me windowsill
someone's head restin' on my knee
warm and tender as he can be
who takes good care of me oh wouldnt it
be lovely?



a bit of red emilia-romagna, my reward for having missed my train and spending many euros more to catch another and im walking down the platform (stumbling?) when i see this short stump of a man blatantly following the steps of the woman in front of me-watching her ass in tight jeans as she walks by. without thinking i raise my hands smoothly in front of his little face and clap them
twice
hard
feeling the sting as i walk on.
he follows me to the next platform and i make him mousechase me until i hide in a corner, the fermented grapes of freedom loosening their effect.