18.1.10

the stonehenge affect.

new scars, cat scratches white 3 across my thigh. sicilian past lovers, eh? food so good i eat slowly savoring never slow enough. cobwebs in ice showers every 3, 4 days. clearing a dry throat in your orange and yellow bed. wanting to, seeing inspiration from you to go and do what i've always wanted, trusting like a child in the past record of the universe.
feeling love, warmth, you coming on my pubic hair and it sticking all together. the orgasm i had when we fucked how incredibly attracted to and jealous of you i am. i dont want to be another girl on your travels, like all the others in my own special way but i dont wanna be naive (and stupid) and think i am going to change your path or that i want to follow you on yours around the world. how you inspire me in a way that brings me back to the feeling i get when looking at your fotos.
the stonehenge affect.
earth moving. i felt it, the earth move, me changing history, when i cheated on jason.